Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a healthcare provider for your family is a big decision, and we respect that.
You probably have a lot of questions about our practice, dentistry in general, and your own dental health in particular.
No question is ever small or silly, and we welcome them here at Richton Dental Care. We will always be upfront and honest about your health and your treatment while remaining respectful and compassionate.
We've collected a few of the questions we hear most often. If your question is answered here, fantastic! If not, or you would like more information, please call our office today or send us an email so we can help!
- Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
- Why does the dentist take x-rays?
- I knocked out a tooth! Can it be saved?
- What causes morning breath?
- What can I do about sensitive teeth?
- Do whitening toothpastes work?
- How often do I need to replace my denture?
- Is a hard or a soft night guard better?
- Why is my lower denture terrible?
- Will my smile look natural with my dentures?
- How long will it take to get used to my denture?
- Should I have my silver fillings replaced?
- How do I keep my teeth white after whitening is done?
- Will teeth whitening make my teeth sensitive?
- What does nitrous oxide gas (laughing gas) do and what does it feels like ?